High Holy Days Youth Programming and Childcare
PLEASE REGISTER BY AUGUST 29
We will offer age-appropriate holiday activities/educational programming on both Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur mornings from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for the following age groups:
- Children 2 – 5 Years Old
- Children 6 -12 Years Old
Rosh Hashanah Morning – Thursday, September 21, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Morning – Saturday, September 30, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Snacks and lunch will be provided.
Childcare is free for members who register by August 29.
If you are registering AFTER August 29 or if you are a non-member, childcare is $50 per child, per
day. Please be sure to include your childcare fees when you register.
Post Bat/Bat Mitzvah Students
No childcare will be offered for post-Bar/Bat Mitzvah students who are expected to sit with their parents throughout High Holy Days Services.
Parents: Please Read These General Rules
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so that you will be on time for services.
- All students are required to be signed in and out by their parent/guardian. Siblings may not sign
children in or out.
- We cannot guarantee space availability unless your child is registered by August 29.
- Children are expected to demonstrate Derech Eretz (proper behavior).
- If you would like to share the High Holy Days experience with your child, we request that you bring
your child to the family service at 9:00 a.m.
- Due to dietary restrictions and food allergies, outside food will not be allowed. Due to severe
allergies, food containing nuts is prohibited from the synagogue.
- Please set your cell phone on vibrate in case we need to contact you.
Wristband Policy for Security
All pre-registered children and their parents will receive a wristband with their High Holy Days tickets. In order to maintain a secure environment, ONLY people with wristbands will be admitted to the childcare area. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
Click Here for the Children’s Programming Registration Form