Click Here to see our Upcoming Events
The Women’s Connection is a community of University Synagogue women of various ages, backgrounds and interests who gather together to support each other, as well as our synagogue. The activities of this group vary and are designed to meet the needs of all of our members.
Activities include intellectual and social programs as well as fund raising projects and field trips. Women’s Connection members form an extended family that celebrates joy, shares sorrow and supports each other when the need arises.
Meet New People And Enjoy Fun Activities
One of the best parts of University Synagogue Women’s Connection is our activity groups. We have a wide range of groups, which consist of women who share a similar interest and meet periodically to socialize and enjoy that interest. In this way we are able to enjoy each other’s company in smaller groups and activities, as well as at our larger meetings and events.
Each activity group decides how frequently they wish to meet and what they will do at their meetings. If you are interested in more information about any of the Women’s Connection groups, please contact the group coordinator below.
- Mahjong: Contact Helene Gorevitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridge: Contact Arlene Glassman at email@example.com
- Evening Book Club: Contact Vivian Atlas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daytime Book Club: Contact Sandy Levine at email@example.com
- Food & Cooking Group: Contact Carolyn Paulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carole Finklestein at Carolef10@yahoo.com
If you would like to start a new activity group, contact our Women’s Connection Chair: Sherry Clark at email@example.com.
For more information about Women’s Connection, contact: Sherry Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join Womens’s Connection today, click here.